Welcome to the Wonderful World of Cruise Vacations
No more spending time in front of your computer; no flipping back and forth to compare costs; no lengthy discussions on which is the best fit for you. Whether it is your first cruise vacation or your fifteenth; you are in the right place to get the assistance needed to plan and book the cruise vacation of your dreams.
You will be guided through the various cruise lines, ships, and stateroom types to find the best match for your likes, lifestyle, activity level, and budget. We are Cruise Vacation Specialists; having sailed on most cruise lines, you will benefit from our first hand experience as well as our access to cruise resources.
When booking with us, you will get choices. Dealing with a cruise line direct; you will get what they have to offer.
Wouldn't you rather have choices?
If you really want to make cruise memories, you'll want to take advantage of our expertise.
You can have cruise memories that will last a lifetime.
Get ready for an adventure!
It all begins with one call to HJR Travel & Cruises
Cruising With Disabilities
It is our belief that everyone deserves the cruise vacation of their dreams. Ask us about the "Special Touch" services to assist those with special needs such as mobility issues or oxygen dependence.
Your family cruise vacation is to include your children of varying ages, and your parents! It is a multi-generational adventure. You'll want to be sure that the children have age appropriate activities, and that your parents/grand parents have a good (comfortable) time which includes Pop Pop or Nana in their wheelchairs.
Often times, the person with the disability is left at home while the family travels. NO MORE. It is possible to enjoy a cruise vacation with disabilities. There are activities that you cannot participate in, but you can become the loudest cheerleader on the sidelines or the photographer that documents the events.
You will be working with our "Certified Special Needs Travel Advocate" who is in the special needs category, using oxygen and a motorized scooter and travels extensively. We are NOT doctors or involved in the medical profession in any way shape or form. We cannot diagnose, treat, or cure any illness, disease, or condition. You should involve your medical professionals in your travel plans and then work with us to plan the Cruise Vacation of your dreams!
Don't let mobility issues or oxygen dependence keep you at home!
Contact us for assistance.
Good reasons to use our agency services:
- Time (your time), you spend hours surfing the internet, comparing sites; then ask just how much did you save on that trip when you factor in the amount of time you spent.
- Expertise; most travel advisors have research materials as well as first hand knowledge from their own travel experiences. No computer can give you first hand experience.
- Support your local businesses or small businesses. The big online sites are also travel agencies; they do not always have the best prices and further your dream vacation should be about more than just price.
- If you call cruise line A to discuss a cruise; they will only tell you what they offer
- Call an experienced travel advisor and they will ask questions to best determine the best cruise line for your wants, needs, and budget.
- Your travel advisor can be reached in an emergency! Ever try to reach a live body for an online site? After you find the number, is there a long wait on hold to get through to a rep?